Saturday, April 8, 2017

Review: All Dressed Up and No Place to Haunt

All Dressed Up and No Place to Haunt All Dressed Up and No Place to Haunt by Rose Pressey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All Dressed up and No Place to Haunt
By Rose Pressey
A Haunted Vintage Mystery Book 2

5 stars
I loved this book by a new author to me. Set in “Sugar Creek” (love the name of this town) Georgia. A murder takes place in an old plantation. Cookie, the owner of a vintage clothing store is asked by a ghost to solve the murder because when the victim is killed she is wearing her dress. So with the help of a psychic cat she sets out to do just that.

Fun read, loved the action characters and the plot. The first book in the series is called “If you’ve got it haunt it” where Cookie meets her first ghost who gives her business advice to increase her sales.

The third in the series is called “Haunt Couture and Ghosts Galore” love it and I believe there are more out too.


View all my reviews

No comments:

April 2022 Pattern of the Month Crochet Lily of the Valley Doily

  At My House April 2022 Pattern of the Month Crochet Lily of the Valley Doily Pattern Materials Required: AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY ...