Saturday, May 13, 2017

Review: Air Fryer Cookbook: 365 Days of Air Fryer Cookbook - 365 Healthy, Quick and Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Air Fryer

Air Fryer Cookbook: 365 Days of Air Fryer Cookbook - 365 Healthy, Quick and Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Air Fryer Air Fryer Cookbook: 365 Days of Air Fryer Cookbook - 365 Healthy, Quick and Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Air Fryer by Emma Katie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. Lots of recipes, some for one or two people. Some quick and easy, others fancy.  Veggies, main dishes and more.  Great buy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Crazy coasters

Crazy coasters     I didn't use a pattern with these coaster, I purchased a templet set off Amazon, cut a backing out of material to mat...