Saturday, June 17, 2017

January 2014 Stitch of the Month Knit

January 2014 Stitch of the Month Knit 

 I didn't like at all the way the stitch turned out using the directions. So I did it my way, and have re-wrote the directions, and I like the stitch much better. In order to get your sample to look like mine, follow the directions to the core.

multiples of 5 + 2

Row 1: P2, * keeping the yarn in front of work, slip 1 purl wise, then taking the yarn over the needle, (hold your figure on the yo) K2 together (pic 1) , pass the slipped stitch over the yarn over and the 2 knitted tog (see pic 2),  yarn over twice, P2, repeat from * across row. Your stitch should look like pic 3.

Picture 1 
        Picture 2
  


           Picture 3                                                                                 









Row 2: *K 2, P 3, repeat from * across row. (drop the extra yarn over loop see pic 1 & 2)

extra loop picture 1                                                                            
                  
Row 3: *P2, K 3, repeat from * across row.

Row 4: *K 2, P 3, repeat from * across row.

Repeat these 4 rows for desired length.





 extra loop  picture 2

The directions for this pattern stitch have been rewritten and are copyrighted. You may not use it on any media, including websites, lists, newsletters, nor copied. It is for your personal use only.

2 comments:

Mala said...

Pictures not in order just can't understand I am a learner

Nina's At My House said...

I have fixed it, thanks for letting me know.

Lace Stitch Knitting Sampler New Posts Stitch 23

  Lace Stitch Knitting Sampler This project will be  one more stitche for it, 24 stitches in total, sorry it's taken me so long to get t...